Watch the instruction video or follow the step-by-instructions below.
We use a self-service password reset. The goal is to create a
password that can be easily repeated and remembered. Have fun and try
- After failing to recreate your BioSig-ID password three times, you will be prompted to enter your Click-ID password.
- Simply click on your Click-ID password and click validate.
- Once validated the user is now allowed to enroll a new BioSig-ID password.
- Your password has to be drawn three times in order to accurately record the user’s gestures.
- One last step, you need to validate your new password.
If you cannot recall or repeat your Click-ID password three times. You will be prompted with a new Step-By-Step Guide message:
- Click on @email --keeping the BioSig-ID window open, go check your email.
- A token will be sent to the email address on file.
- Click on the link "Click here to reset your password"
- or click on the link provide and copy the entire token into the authentication box on the BioSig-ID page
- You will then be prompted to enroll a new BioSig-ID password.
Below is a sample of the email you will receive: