Trouble using a mouse – checkout your pointer speed option
PC - Changing your Mouse Pointer Speed
Open Mouse Properties by clicking the Start Button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type mouse, and then click Mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab, and then do any of the following:
- To change the speed at which the mouse pointer moves, under Motion, move the Select a pointer speed slider toward Slow or Fast.
- To make the pointer work more accurately when you're moving the mouse slowly, under Motion, select the Enhance pointer precision check box.
- Click OK.
MAC - Changing your Mouse Pointer Speed
How to change the scroll direction, right-click, and tracking speed of your mouse on a Mac
- Click the Apple icon in the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click on Mouse in the System Preferences window.
- Click on Point & Click.
- Drag the Tracking Speed slider left or right to increase or decrease the speed at which your mouse pointer moves across the screen.
Step-by-Step Enrollment Article
The steps to go through a BioSig-ID™ enrollment, are as follows: Launch the enrollment process for BioSig-ID™ to get to this screen Select the device that will be used Click the `Next` button to proceed Follow the step-by-step guide, and draw the ...
BioSig-ID Enrollment with Photo-ID Check
The steps to go through an electronic photo-ID check with a mobile device, as part of the BioSig-ID™ enrollment process, are as follows: Launch the enrollment process for BioSig-ID™ to get to this screen Select the device that will be used Click the ...
Using a Touchpad
When using a touch pad to enroll your BioSig-ID password you will use one hand to hold down the corner (left button) while using a finger on the other hand to draw each character. It is important that you keep the corner of the touch pad held down ...
Step-by-Step Enrollment Instructions-Video
To enroll your BioSig-ID password, log into your course and access the BioSig-ID link. All BioSig-ID enrollment and validations occur inside your course.
Changing or Adding Devices
From time to time you may need to enroll a new device. For example, if you use a mouse at work and a touchpad at home you may need to set up two devices. This article will walk you through the steps to set up a new device. Step 1 - From the ...