Trouble using a mouse – checkout your pointer speed option
PC - Changing your Mouse Pointer Speed
Open Mouse Properties by clicking the Start Button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type mouse, and then click Mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab, and then do any of the following:
- To change the speed at which the mouse pointer moves, under Motion, move the Select a pointer speed slider toward Slow or Fast.
- To make the pointer work more accurately when you're moving the mouse slowly, under Motion, select the Enhance pointer precision check box.
- Click OK.
MAC - Changing your Mouse Pointer Speed
How to change the scroll direction, right-click, and tracking speed of your mouse on a Mac
- Click the Apple icon in the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click on Mouse in the System Preferences window.
- Click on Point & Click.
- Drag the Tracking Speed slider left or right to increase or decrease the speed at which your mouse pointer moves across the screen.
If you still are struggling:
we recommend trying a different input method or device and seeing if the problem persists, If it does not persist there may be an fault with your input device.
If you are using a wireless mouse we recommend battery replacement as failing batteries do not maintain consistant wireless connection to the computer.
Step-by-Step Enrollment (Article)
The steps to go through a BioSig-ID™ enrollment, are as follows: Inside your course, launch the enrollment process for BioSig-ID™ to get to this screen Select the device that will be used Follow the step-by-step guide, and write your four character ...
Using a Touchpad
When using a touch pad to enroll your BioSig-ID password you will use one hand to hold down the corner (left button) while using a finger on the other hand to draw each character. It is important that you keep the corner of the touch pad held down ...
Hardened Enrollment Requirements
Hardened Enrollment Requirements Your institution has decided that over-simplified passwords are no longer accepted. This change will ensure your password is secure, improve system security, and prevent unauthorized log in attempts. To comply with ...
Step-by-Step Enrollment (Video)
To enroll your BioSig-ID password, log into your course and access the BioSig-ID link. All BioSig-ID enrollment and validations occur inside your course.
Changing or Adding Devices
From time to time you may need to enroll a new device. For example, if you use a mouse at work and a touch-pad at home you may need to set up two device profiles. This article will walk you through the steps to set up a second device. Step 1 - From ...